Tuesday 9 December 2014

Two Spandex Hunks

There is something special about spandex, rubber or any type of skin-hugging suit that fetishists love… It’s the feeling of how the material embraces you, and enhances all the sensitive spots around your body.

I’ve met them before, both individually for spandex sessions. And recently I’ve been chatting with them again. However, one of them had been very busy with oversea work trips, and the other was busy with school. Ben (not his real name) just came back from a trip and texted me saying that he was feeling extra horny as he had not cum for five days. At the same time, I received Pete’s message, “Take me! I’ve finished my assignment.”  

I figured that since both of them are into spandex suit, why not be greedy and sneaked both of them into my house after dark. As usual I went for my night run in my spandex tights. I told Ben to come in his tight spandex t-shirt and spandex tights shorts – an attire that he sometimes wear for gym. I wanted to get Pete (not his real name) to come in the same outfit, but he came in a rush and didn't bring along his gear.

At my void deck, I did a brief introduction of names before bringing them home. I instructed the boys to change while I went for a quick shower. When I return Pete was already in the Spiderman suit but Ben had misunderstood my instructions and was still in his tights. We watched as Ben peeled off his body-hugging spandex t-shirt and put on the black suit. He is a bodybuilder and looked like a black Hulk in his zentai suit.

The plan for that night was to use them as toys - to play with them and to make them play with each other. First, they were both blindfolded and placed facing each other. I guided their hands towards each other’s chest. Initially shy, but so they understood my instruction and began fondling each other’s body and caressing on the nipples. I gave them time and let them play with each other while I cleared up my room for more space.

Ben, being a top, was aggressively fondling Spiderman, my cock grew hard as I watched him squeeze Pete’s butt, grabbing his cock and playing with his nipples. Pete is by nature more submissive but he also responded by returning the favour to pinch Ben’s nipples. It was so hot to watch two hot guys engaging in mutual play.

I moved over to undo the zips on Ben’s suit. At first, I undid the mouth zip and guided Pete to kiss him. Then I undid the nipple zip, exposing his pair of dark nipples, Pete and I were sucking Ben’s nipples, causing him to moan like a horny slut. I had to cover his mouth to remind him not wake up my folks. Finally it was time to undo the cock & ass zip to release Ben’s horny dick that had been stimulated all this while.


We tangled up in a three-way play. Soon, we were kissing, edging, and nipple playing with each other. I took the pair of nipple suction cups attached them onto Ben, causing him into a deep moan once again. Next, I secured the ring gag on his mouth, allowing him the space to kiss Pete while I suited up and joined them for the second round.

We took turns to be sandwiched and playing mutual threesome in spandex suit. I was kissing Pete while Ben's hands where pinching Pete's nipples. My hands went down to cup Pete's balls while jerking off Ben's cock. I moved in between my boys, kissing Ben while Pete played with my nipples and Ben stroked my hardon. We continued this erotic play until I felt I had to excuse myself before I cum prematurely. 

I walked over to my table to retrieve the hand cuffs. I placed their hands before their back and secured the rope cuff on Ben and the leather cuffs on Pete. Next I removed Ben's hood so he could watch as I fondled Pete's body gently. I moved over to work on Ben's nipples and kissed him. Then Ben was blindfolded again. I removed Pete's hood and did the same, allowing him to watch as I played with the other hunk before playing with him. Pete was so horny as he had not been in spandex suit for a very long, his cock was rock hard and leaking precum was leaking throughout the night.

I guided Ben to lie on my bed. Securing his hands with the rope cuff. I positioned Pete to suck his nipples and edge Ben while I lubed up my finger to penetrate Ben's tight hole. As a top, Ben's hole was extremely tight. It took me a while to relax him and managed to insert my finger in. Next I pushed the aneros in to massage his prostate. 

We continued our threesome mutual play and enjoyed fondling and caressing each other's cock, balls and nipples while exchanging kisses. I was edging Ben then switched to jerk off Pete. Even though he had just cum yesterday but Pete was hard throughout the threesome play and was leaking precum constantly.


I switched attention to focus on Pete. Restraining him, Pete was edged continuously until he was begging me to let him cum. Ignoring his plea, we edged some more till he reached the point of no return. When Pete cum, we were pleasantly surprised that he cum so much (though I vividly recalled that he could cum like a horse). He continued to shoot his load despite my attempt to give him a ruined orgasm and stopped jerking him when I realised he was erupting. There was a large wet spot on the Spiderman suit. He gave a sheepish, guilty look for soaking the spandex suit with his cum juice.

Next it was Ben's turn to be milked. We attacked his nipples and cock. I removed the aneros and fingered him. Stimulating his sensitive nipples and sucking his cock, I tried to make him cum by milking his prostate. Ben was super horny the entire time and it didn't take long for him to reach climax. I stopped jerking once he was at the edge of cumming.

Ben collapsed from weariness. Pete peeled off his Spiderman  suit, revealing his toned chest and sexy butt. I bid good-bye to him as he had to rush home. When Ben had recovered, he started playing with my nipples making me hard again. As I was tired, it took me a long time to cum, so I told Ben to suck my nipples while I jerk off. My nipples are my sensitive spots, soon, within seconds I was over the edge and shooting my load all over my black Slick It Up Sport Suit.

Ben stayed back to chat for a while longer before realizing that it was late and he needed to go home. That night, I slept in my bed was full of cum strain from Ben, Pete and my own cock.

2 comments:

Syameer Firdaus said...

That's super hot!!! Reading this while I'm locked in cb-6000s is totally a bad idea :p

DarkSunny said...

Thanks Mikoto. Hope you continue to stay hard in your chastity device! :)