Wednesday 26 November 2014

Oh man, Spiderman!

The last time I met him, he was ordered to be on cum denial for 60 days. (Read about it here.) It's been 3 years since we met and he is now a popular sub who is known to enjoy prolonged cum control and cum denial.

When I returned back to my hotel after a massage, I saw his message informing that he had finished work and was on his way.

It was the day before that he revealed his status of being ordered not to cum by another master. His balls were so full after 51 days without release, and I was definitely not going to give him an easy time.

Getting him to strip naked, I inspected every inch of his hard lean muscles before giving him permission to change into the Spiderman spandex suit.


I brought him to the bathroom and made him admire his own reflection in the mirror while I ran my hands over his body and fondled his nipples. Immediately, his cock grew rock hard.

The captured superhero was guided back to the room. With his hands chained above his head, I used a vibrator to stimulate the base of his balls and cock. His hardon was so obvious, the outstretched fabric highlighted it. There were already wet spots of precum on the spandex suit.


The bondage stretched his arms and he was tiptoeing as I worked on his cock and balls. He moaned in the agony of pleasure as I edged his dick gently, being careful not to spill his 51-day seed prematurely.

His hands were released from the bondage above. I stripped of the top half of his Spiderman suit and secured his hands behind his back. I ran my hands over his torso and fondled his lean muscular body like a prized possession.

To humiliate Spiderman further, I peeled off the remaining of his body-hugging suit but keeping his mask on. He was standing in his black trunks, staring helplessly as I attached a pair of nipple suction clamps to his erotic spots. 

Then I looped the ropes to coil around his chest and pulled a rubber cockring down his dick. It looks like a Sport Fucker Half Guard from Fort Troff - rubber cockring with a splitter to keep the balls push out. He was edged repeatedly. At one point, he was so horny but I stop jerking him, resulting in a ruined orgasm.


We had a break, and I ushered him in front of the mirror to show him the beautiful rope marks across this chest and biceps. At the same time, my hands were groping his well-toned chest and solid abs. I changed into my Slick It Up Black Sport Suit and fastened my leather cock ring around my dick and balls. My cock had been throbbing since we started the session. 

He stripped and changed into his new pair of Aqux pink men bikini. The tiny swim wear was barely sufficient to cover his butt cheeks and he had to force his hardon in. The tip of his cockhead was peeking out from the Aqux bikini. Next he put on another pair of zentai suit that I had brought with me. 
Feeling sexy in our spandex and zentai suit, we engaged in mutual nipples play. It didn't long for me to reach climax. I tried to control but cum was spurting out of my cock. After a brief clean up, I tied his hands behind his back to prevent him from jerking out his cock. 

I continued to molest his abs, chest, nipples, cock and balls. By now he was extremely horny after two hours of teasing and edging. His balls were full to the brim with 51 days of cum load.  The poor boy was humping his groin against wall while I teased his sensitive nipples.

Next he was moved across the room and made to sit on the sofa chair for more body caressing. He was so close to orgasm several times that I had to hit his balls to prevent him from cumming. When he was denied of pleasure, he would dry humping by thrusting his crotch in the air. He would moan in horny anger being not able to relieve his balls. 

I poured a generous amount of lube to polish his dick head. He was moaning in agony as his cock was being pleasured. I would grab his rob, gave it a few fast strokes follow by slow edging. Several times his cock was so close to eruption. I stroked his cock gently. Without warning, his dick suddenly spurted out a thick load of cum. I slapped his balls to prevent him from getting a full climax. 

After the session, we cleaned up. He was supposed to see me again the next day but due to time commitment, we had to schedule for another session the next time I was in Bangkok.   

2 comments:

Java Dwipa said...

oh my gay.. s&m.. wow..

more HOT VIDEOs? pls visit my blog: http://jakgfren.blogspot.com/
thx :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds hot. Pictures of him in black trunks would be great :)