Monday 24 March 2014

Cock Gym Training in Malaysia (Day 3 & 4)

Session 4 - Two Minutes of Pure Pleasure (Day 3)

Day 3 was a very hectic day. We were going to check out of the resort and fly back to KL. But Cheap Meat was feeling extremely horny, after all he had only been given one ruined orgasm after holding his cum for more than a week. He kept begging for me to play with his cheap meat, but I was busy packing my luggage. He requested to use my Tenga masturbator. Taking pity on him, I told him he could use the masturbator for 1 minute to enjoy. I only allowed this because he had endured the 3 edging sessions held over the last 2 days. [Click to read Day 1 and Day 2 of Cock Gym Training]

After one minute of pure pleasure, he requested for another minute. I was annoyed but I told him to use the other Tenga 3D (Tenga 3D comes in 5 different designs) to feel the different in sensation. While he was enjoying his moment, I sent a report to the Military2 to say I caught Cheap Meat using the Tenga masturbator without his permission.

Cheap Meat quickly tried to defend his action saying I had given permission. But I said he was jerking off and enjoying himself using 2 Tenga masturbators without informing the other master so he should get punished by Hong Kong master. Cheap Meat groaned when I pulled his hands off when 2 minutes were up. 

Session 5 - Day 4 Afternoon Training 

It was the day after we're back from the resort. Cheap Meat was in the room, lying on the long bench. His wrists and legs were cuffed. And there was a string attached to his leather cock ring. I tied the string from his cock ring to his wrist cuffs. I made the knot underneath the bench so if he was to struggle with his hands it would pull on his balls.

I looked around the room. Cheap Meat had not displayed his set of gears. And my gears were limited as I was traveling. There was also not much lubricant left. I believed Cheap Meat had been using the lube I bought to masturbate daily while I was back in Singapore. And he had become complacent by not preparing towels or tissue paper for me.

Frustrated, I grabbed his hardon and forced strong vibration onto his cheap cock. He moaned and groaned as I placed the vibrator against his hardon. I kept turning up the power and not allowing him any break. Within 20 minutes, I was milking cum from his cheap meat. Once again, he had be given a ruined orgasm without the satisfaction of a full orgasm. I told him that he would be severely punished that night for cumming without permission again.  

Session 6 - Day 4 Night Training

This was the last night before I returned home. I walked into the room and I saw Cheap Meat had already readied himself with cuffs attached to his limbs and lying on the bench. He might have been tired from the usually standing position. I searched the room and there was only a bottle with a few drops of precum. It was late and most shops had closed, hence it wasn't possible for me to buy more lube.

I took the Tenga from the side table and squeezed whatever lube there was left. I went over to the sink to add some water into the bottle and pour the mixture of water and water-based lubricant into the Tenga masturbator. Cheap Meat was tied to the bench. I told him to brave himself for the session.

Opening the hole of the Tenga masturbator, I allowed the silicone sex toy to envelop his shaft. Beginning with slow strokes, it didn't take long before I sped up and Cheap Meat was moaning like a slut and begging for me to stop. There was no mercy that night. I was upset that he had become complacent and took for granted that I would prepared lube and provided all the gears.

With him firmly tied to the bench, I was able to edge him aggressively with the Tenga masturbator until he was milked of multiple ruined orgasms. When I finally removed the silicone tool from his dick, the Tenga was filled with the strong smell of cum. I had probably given cheap meat 2-3 ruined orgasms.

Cheap Meat said he was not sure how many drops of cum were milked. He felt like he was given at least 10 ruined orgasm but there was no feeling of cumming. There was no Vesuvius eruption and the cum only drip out like a coffee dripping machine.

I told him that he should be grateful for the experiences like getting stringy precum and cumming with only vibrator. Then Military2 and I said that the next training for Cheap Meat would be to tie him up and to edge and make his cum drip out drop by drop like an ice drip coffee machine, or to train him to become a precum generating machine, since Cheap Meat doesn't deserve a fulfilling orgasm and he had been complaining even though he was given ruined orgasms.

No comments: