Wednesday 6 June 2012

35 Days of Torture - Captured in Bangkok

This is the follow up account of "35 Days of Torture - The Beginning" and "35 Days of Torture - Conversations". 

The wait was over! After more than a month of being denied from cumming, I was finally going to meet him in the Thai capital. 

"What's in your bag?" I asked as I locked up the room after we had both entered. He opened up his big backpack to reveal his pair of knee-high biker boots and the spiderman zentai suit.

It seemed surreal, both for me and him. How could he have agreed and managed to control himself from cumming for the past 35 days? Why would I fly in to Bangkok to stay for 24 hours just so I can meet and torture him? These questions were invalid now. 

The executive deluxe room of this hotel was hugh. He stood by the armchair staring at me. I ordered him to suit up as I headed to the bathroom to wash up.

Filling up the bath tub with warm water, I soaked my body and soul in it till my mind was freed from the worries of work. It's been a tough week. The 15-minute bath was a refreshing energizer. There was a glass window in the toilet that allowed me to see what was going on inside the room. 

I peeked out and saw that he was doing the final touch up. I dried myself and by the time I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Spiderman waiting for me.


Still Standing, I  tied his hands behind the back. It felt different after my sub had transformed into one of my favorite superheroes. It was as if I had been given powers as the supervillain to suppress him. His body felt extremely sexy underneath the zentai suit. 

I took out a chair. Placed him on the seat and bound his hands by the sides. His eyes were blindfolded and the torture commerced. 

Using a vibrator, Spidey's nipples and cock were stimulated with micro-electronic waves. Every vibration shocked his nerves and added on to his need of a desperate release from 35 days of orgasm denial.  

I released his hands for re-position. Seizing the opportunity for revenge, he reached for  my torso and pinched hard my nipples. He attempted to stroke his cock for relieve but it was locked up safety inside the cockcage.

He was leaking ounces of precum forming an obvious wet patch around the crotch as I secured his hands together to his lower thighs. He tried once more to touch his dick but the ropes were tightly secured preventing him the access to his groin. 

I reached for my ice cold Chang Beer can. Taking a slip from the can with a visual feast of enjoying Spiderman in bondage. Taking another ice cold can, I placed it at his groin, allowing the coldness of the beer can to send shock signals to his balls and cock. 

Occasionally I would place the can I was drinking on his nipples to add on to his torture.  

When I had finished my drink, it was time for Phrase Two of the torture. Spiderman was brought to the bathroom. His hands were tied up above head. His legs were spread apart in a vulnerable position. 

More torture was applied on his nipples. And his ass was also repeatedly spanked. His perineum was stimulated by constant stroking causing his dick to stir inside the cockcage. This went on for another 30 to 45 minutes before he was released from the helpless torture. 

Spidey was finally placed on the master bed like an item waiting to be sacrifice. His hands were again secured firmly behind his back restricting access to his crotch. 


I mounted the bed and positioned myself between his legs. Placing his feet on my shoulders, I thrust my crotch forward and began humping the helpless Spiderman. 

His hands were untied and he was ordered to play with my nipples while my crotch rubbed against his perineum giving him a much needed frottage. 

After all the intense actions, he slept in his spidey suit, raging a hard on throughout the entire night. 

I woke up at 5.30 am to ripe him out of his zentai suit. He was again blindfolded and tied up.  
Taping his mouth, I inserted the Aneros into his ass and began milking his prostate milk. This caused more precum to leak out from his dick filling the entire CB-300 with his horny pre-ejaculation juice. 

Several attempts to extract his semen via prostate stimulated failed. He lay bound in his position while I took my much-needed break from the weariness. 

(To be continued.) 

5 comments:

Zheng kai said...

Hi i just found ur web not long ago, found it quite interesting. Hope to have my own zentai suit too haha, i didnt try this kinda stuffs before haha im a 16 year old boy.

M said...

Welcome to the kinky world. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fucking gorgeous man. I'd have loved to have just sit there and watched you torture him...Fucking hot!

Daryl said...

hmm people can pre cum in the cage?

M said...

When you are caged up long enough, anything can happen. I have heard of cases where boys cum in cage when getting ass fucked.